Sunday, June 29, 2008

1st to say - CANT BELIEVE I'M BLOGGING!!

well a series of exposure to the 'chronic-boredom' radiation has finally dragged me towards the ever-so-famous blogging plague.

i dont really know what i'll be blogging about after this first post.

i would so LOVE to talk about my life, things that happen to me, people around me, and so on so forth, but i believe in respecting other people's privacy (and my own of course). because honestly, the things you wanna tell around most is the things you cant.

so i'll figure out later what will become of this blog, with hopes that it doesn't contribute to the over-crowded state of the world wide web.

till then, cheerio.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fuh...
UN-BA-LI-BA-BLE....

keshia said...

WAAAAAAAAAH
eh update la sudah lama tak update oh!