Saturday, February 20, 2010

When this blog gets personal.


I used to be a lot tougher than this. It took a lot to bring my spirit down. I used to be more confident than this, I trusted myself more than anything else. Or was I? The word Introspective should have been better off unknown to me, as the understanding of the word itself implicates more of it within me. Behind the emotionally indifferent self I portray most of the time, I'm actually ridiculously frail. Maybe that fragility made me work hard on creating this much tougher persona that I'd like myself to be. People close to me had always left me alone when my shit is not together. I hated that, I thought I deserved some empathy, some guidance, some thing. Now I know that these are the people that believe that I'm better than that. That I'm stronger than I think, and that whatever I'm going through, I'll find the answers within myself. These are the people who truly respect me as a human being. I'm always careful when I give advice, most of the time I refuse to give any at all, unless I truly know that person. I always think that I'm a good character reader but I'm not. I'll try my best to refrain from assuming that I know people from now on. As social commentaries, especially when untrue can inflict a lot of damage to a person.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Hampden Way,Barnet,United Kingdom

No comments: