Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday My, Dearest.

Look at the date. Today is mid December, that practically makes it, "Tengah bulan, hujung tahun", her exact words when i asked her birthday many years ago, back then we were just friends, not even close friends. But I always felt comfortable whenever i'm around/conversing with herl, she's like this close-female-batchmate I never had (knowing I'm from such a homoerotic institution, SAS). It always felt good talking to her, sharing things, bitching about others (don't give me the stink stare, we ALL do that) and we also help boost each other spirits up when SPM (Severe Pain in My ass) came close.

And then after a few turbulence(s) in our relationship, we gradually became fond of each other, and the result is nothing else but what you see now. The typical, heterosexual 'Wari & Fatin' stereotype.

Since then, she has been every single thing to me; lover, friend, sister, pillowtalk mate, saviour, arch enemy, shoulder, strengh, weakness, total pain in my neck and always there, she's the most there person I ever met.

She often thinks that she always troubles me, and that she is too dependant of me. But the way I see it, I'm the one who's actually the burden, I've done so many horrible things to her that I despise myself everytime I even think of it. But the great thing about her is that, she never really blame me for anything that I do, even when she does, time would erase it off her memory permanently (unlike myself, who is a dreadful kaki ungkit). She looks up upon me as this 'Great Guy' I am not, as she honestly put my flaws aside. So far aside that when I ask her what she don't like about me, she can't really answer. But if she asks me; I have this pretty lengthy list of such things. It's not because I'm a better person than her, its because of the absolute opposite.
And when we argue who loves who more (sentimentality alert!! sassians beware), I often try to argue that I'm the one who loves her more, but I was kidding no one but myself, as I know, I could'nt match up to her love. (jiwangness, harap maaf ya)

Just look at those cheeks, dont you just want to bite them off? (not that any of you can la (including myself k?) but still). I can bable about how she's this super cute girl for hours now, so i wish to stop here.......................................................

(Awkward pause)

(Bunyi Angin)


I CANT HELP IT!! SHE"S SO CUTE!!

I always feel awful that since we've been together, I never actually had the chance to celebrate her birthday there, beside her. Which again, proves the point that unlike her, I'm not a very there person to her, then she is to me.

For your birthday my sweet, selfless, cute, loving, caring little angel, I wish nothing more but to be beside you, holding your hand, as you blow off 19 candles off your creamy, creamy little birthday cake. I will make my amends when my time here is done, when that happens, I'll make sure you'd be the happiest person on God's earth.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

bday fatin ea...?wish epi besday kat dier..haha

emiranuar said...

ah man, aku cair, then sejuk aku beku balik, telekat kat krusi

Amin Jamil said...

haha!!
klaka seyh comment emir.
aku rasa terangsang gak baca.
weeee~~~

this girl said...

aduuuuuu :)
so sweet! :)