Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rough Cut for Fragility Ready



I'm writing this as I export the rough cut of Fragility. I just finished editing it. Not done 100% yet though, I'll call it a rough cut if anything. Personally, what I'm trying with Fragility is something I've never done before, and it is unlikely to be my 'kind' of film. I thought that it'll be challenging and fun. Plus, when else should I experiment if not while I study right? Well I think I did ok (I guess) considering how unfamiliar I am to this type of film-making.

Sound was a bitch to edit in this. Not only in the dream sequence, but the conversation/ normal-action ones too! All because of that annoying thing that goes off occasionally in the location we were shooting, I have quite a hefty amount of footage with my voice cussing to it. This thing I'm talking about is a malfunctioning security alarm that beeps every 3 to 5 minutes. And I tell you, loads of it managed to get into my footage. Some I managed to wipe out with post production, some I wasn't so able to.

The dream sequence requires me a lot of imagination to edit its sound. I don't know if I can be proud of it or not. But heck, I am kinda proud of it anyway.

So yeah, class premiere coming!!!
*Freaks Out and Faints*

3 comments:

Amin Jamil said...

bile aku dapat tengoK?

Anwari Ashraf said...

bile aku balik malaysia. sekian. hahaha..

Baly said...

wow....kinda awesome..
nk tgk jugakkkk...